Dronfield Gymnastics Academy's Late Collection Policy
- Gymnasts must be collected from Dronfield Gymnastics Academy and must wait in the changing rooms until collected.
- Parents/carers are expected to collect their child or arrange collection of their child from the gym at the end of each session. Children will not be allowed to leave without a responsible adult.
- If the person due to collect the child is more than 15minutes late the head coach will be informed and parents/guardians will be contacted using nominated contact numbers and/or emergency contact numbers. If the club cannot make contact with anyone the club welfare officer will be notified and they will contact Derbyshire Council's children's services or out of hours team and the club will act on their advice.
- Incidents of late collection will be recorded and if a pattern of late collection emerges a meeting will be called with a club welfare officer and charges may be implied to cover extra coaching time.
- Following a formal meeting, if late collection continues the child may be asked to leave the club.