Dronfield Gymnastics Academy's Complaints Procedure
Dronfield Gymnastics Academy aims to address all concerns raised by users of its services in a prompt and effective manner, with the intent that the complainant is satisfied with our response and that lessons learned are implemented to improve our club.
It is often the case that a service user will not want to make a formal complaint but wants their concerns acknowledged, and an apology made. This does not mean that the underlying cause is any less important than those that go further and the issue needs addressing and resolving if it has merit.
Logging all complaints is important to allow us to identify areas where there is scope to improve our services and where a particular trend emerges that, in isolation, may have gone unnoticed.
Remember, that unless there has been an incident of serious misconduct, Dronfield Gymnastics Academy fosters a culture of no blame and supports staff to learn from potential mistakes or errors in judgement.
This is how you can make a complaint and how you can expect us to deal with it:
1. All complaints should be made in writing and addressed to either the head coach or the club welfare officer(s) or both
2. We will acknowledge the complaint within 3 working days, agree an appropriate person to deal with the complaint (which may be a group of people) and let you know how long we expect it to take before we can provide you with a response.
3. We will gather all the required information and investigate the allegations, updating you if appropriate.
4. We will provide you with a final response in writing
5. Put any action points into practice
Last updated April 2018